Sunday 13 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Seven

We had a very busy day.  Everybody was way way busy. Except me. 

Zita and Craig had to make Emmet's and Niamh's stories all beautiful. 

Niamh and Emmet were way busy writing more stories. 

We were too busy for our nice walk this morning. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

We had very fat crunchy toasts. We used the special tasty toast bread. That is good.

Then we had our nice Sunday lunch today. We had pancakes. Not just French pretend toasts. Ha. That is good.

Emmet and Zita had a nice visit with Jamie and Professor Jill. Outside on our driveway. 

I did not go. I was a bit in trouble. Because of being a digging a big hole dog. Oh dear. 

Jamie does not dig big holes. Zita said so. Oh well. 

Professor Jill is very busy. 

She has to read lots and lots and lots of long stories. Even my friend Emmet's long story. And all the remember everything exams. Ha.

Another music machine came to my house this afternoon. It is not black. I do not know why. It is just tall. Oh well. 

Tomorrow is Emmet's and Niamh's sing happy birthday day. 

I got them secret presents. Craig showed me. That is good. 

Emmet and Niamh are older than me. Not so old as Craig. Ha.

Niamh is so old now she can go to jail. Emmet told me. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not right.

She would not go to jail. She did not steal Emmet's birthday. Emmet is wrong. It is known. 

He just says that. Because he is a big brother. It is his job. Oh well. 

I do not think I have a big brother. Just Mattie my way big cousin. 

I do not see him so often. Even on our walks. He moved to another house. Not so near me. Oh well. 

We will sing the happy birthday song tomorrow. Even Craig. I will help. 

We will have two cakes. One for Emmet and one for Niamh. That is good.

So Niamh will not steal Emmet's cake. Ha. 

Maybe we will have cheese. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment