Friday 25 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Nine

I had a very busy night. I had to guard the whole cheese party all by myself. I got cheese treats.

Our house was all full up. With lots and lots of people. Even a little little girl. I did not knock her over. Even once.

Everybody was all dressed up. Craig said Niamh's dress was nearly all gone. Oh well. 

We had lots and lots and lots of food. And even more cheese. I had tasty tasty cheese. From way far away Wales. Where all the very fierce dragons live.

But nobody can understand them. Nobody can understand the people who live in the Wales. Or the dragons. Oh well.

But they make way tasty cheese. I even had the way smelly cheese from Mister Nicastro's nice store. Maybe the dragons make the cheese. Maybe.

Everybody ate all our delicious pies and our special only Zita can make dessert. With the strawberries. Ha.

When everybody went home. We had to put all the secret presents under the Merry Christmas tree. It took a long time. Too many presents. I had a nice nap. Ha.

Then Craig forgot to read the Merry Christmas story. To Emmet and Niamh. He reads it every year. But he forgot. 

They had to read it themselves. After everybody went all too bed. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not all right. And my friend Emmet had to leave Mister Saint Santa his treats. 

Craig and Zita just all forgot. Oh dear. Maybe they are now too old. Oh dear.  Am not so old. I never forget. Ha.

Mister Saint Santa brought me a brand new special toy. My old special toy is a bit too old. 

It is the toy I use when I have to make sure the house is all safe at night.  I have to go to every room. And even down the scary stairs to make sure my friend Emmet is all safe. 

We all went into the living room all together. After Zita made own made croissants. There it was on the floor. A secret present just for me. 

Mister Saint Santa brought me a brand new special toy. It is orange. Not green. My old one was green. I still have it. That is good. 

I got my friend Jamie a secret present. 

I got a Merry Christmas card from my friends from where the giant mountain are. Miss Gracie and Mister Elliot. I do not go to their house. It is way far away. 

I just see their pictures on the computer. Like Emmet friends from all over everywhere. 

Mister Saint Santa brought Zita another bottle of the way way old scotsman's drink. Maybe a new bottle is too much money for Mister Saint Santa. Maybe. 

I gave Zita brand new keep you all dry and toasty warm pants. For our nice walks. And don't fall down on the slippy sidewalks things for your shoes. That is good.

Emmet got lots and lots of books all about very old way far away Ireland. And the way old Gods. And brand new toasty warm socks. And giant boxes of chocolates. And more old books. For his nice university.

My friend Niamh got all the clothes in the world. And even more.

And not real money for the too much money coffee store. And new underwear. Niamh loves underwear. It is known.

And Craig got a brand new flat computer. It was a big secret. He was very surprised. And he got new shirts. With no holes. That is good. And more books. Ha. 

Craig's mother came to our house. In the not so fast chair. Zita pushed her. For our Merry Christmas time dinner. 

Then everybody was tired. Parties make everybody tied. Me too. 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment