Sunday 20 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Four

We had a very busy day.

We were up way late last night. 

Somebody stepped on my friend Niamh's foot with way pointy shoes. At Zoe's very big party. Oh dear. She had to go to fast asleep with ice. On her toes. Oh dear.

Craig did not get up until way late. I had to wait and wait for him to play throw the ball. That is not right.  Too bad for me. 

I had to go into the bedroom and remind him. Zita told me to. Ha. 

Professor Jill won money. At the too expensive food store. I saw her picture on the little flat computer. 

It was not lots and lots of real money. Maybe money for brand new Merry Christmas treats for my friends Jamie and Zorro. Ha. That is good. 

We had a party. In the afternoon. We got lots and lots of pizza from Mister Tony's pizza store. 

Emmet and Niamh and Kieran and Aidan went shopping. In the way fast red car. 

Every year they go and buy lots and lots of food and secret presents. 

For some people who do not have lots of real money for Merry Christmas time. That is right. 

It is to make Merry Christmas time happy for all the nice people. That is everybody's job at Merry Christmas time. It is known.

Then they all came back to our house with the car all full up. They put everything in giant boxes. 

And then everybody ate the tasty pizza. From Mister Tony's. Me too. Ha. We had the special all the way from way far away lemonade. Good for us.

I am a very good party guarding dog. It is known. Zita told me. 

Craig gives me crunchy pizza bits. Because I am such a good guarding dog. Ha. 

Niamh and Aidan had to go and get even more boxes. Then they put even more presents into the boxes. 

Tomorrow all the Mahoneys are going to not too way far away to eat at a restaurant. I do not know why.  Oh well. Too bad for them.

Zita and Niamh will take all the full up boxes to the very big church. So the people will all have a big tasty Merry Christmas time. That is good.

Our cheese party friends gave a big present to all the nice people who take care of all the poor dogs who do not have nice people to take care of. 

It is Emmet and Niamh's present. Every year. That is good. 

I know because Emmet and Niamh got Thank You Very Much cards for their sing happy birthday day.  

Now all the dogs will have tasty treats for their Merry Christmas time. 

It makes Mister Saint Newton very happy when all the nice dogs have a very Merry Christmas time. He told me. 

Mister Saint Newton is a friend of Mister Saint Santa. For a long long time. It is known. That is right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment