Wednesday 2 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Six

I had a very long day.

Craig drove Emmet to his nice university this morning. Early. 

Then he had to go and help the nice Queen. And he did not come home until way late. Even after my own lunchtime. 

We could not play catch the ball until way late. 

I sat at my watching window and waited and waited. For a long time. For the whole morning. That is not right. 

Zita had to give me my peanut butter treats. 

Peanut butter treats are not Zita's job. It is Craig's job. That is not right.

Then Craig and Emmet came home. I was way happy. It is known. 

I brought them my favourite green toy. They were way happy too. That is good.

Then Craig and I played catch the ball. That is good.

Emmet had to stay at his nice university today. To read an important book. 

The kind of book that has to stay inside the nice university. It was all about the long time ago live in the mountains people. 

Niamh has to write all about all the books she read. For one of her very interesting stories. It is very hard. She told me so.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Before it was all too dark to see the wolves. Hiding in the bushes. Ha. Too bad for them. 

When we can see them they can not jump out of the bushes. And catch you. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Just like the big statues in Emmet's way scary television stories. I do not watch those stories. It is known. 

I was a little bit soggy. So I stayed in the kitchen to keep Craig company. He was not soggy. Just me and Zita. 

Craig was a little bit tired. Because of all the thinking for the nice Queen. Oh well. Too bad for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment