Monday 14 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Eight

It is Emmet's and Niamh's own sing happy birthday day. Ha. That is good.

I got them secret presents. All wrapped up in beautiful paper. With my own name on them. Ha. So they will know I did not forget the special day. Good  for me.

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. It is still not so cold out. We did not see any of my friends. Oh well. 

Niamh is going to the make me beautiful store. Today. To get her hair cut. All short. Not so short as Craig's. Not all off. Just a bit short. Like me. But all red. Ha.

We have two special cakes. For our party tonight. 

Niamh's is made all of ice cream. Ice cream is Niamh's favourite food.

She says it is a vegetable. She is wrong. People are silly. 

Tasty green beans are vegetables. Not ice cream. I love green beans. I cannot have ice cream. I get a sick tummy. Oh well.

My friend Zoe came here for a visit last night. Because her friend Niamh was a bit sad. Oh dear. They ate all of Craig's chocolate. Ha. 

He said it was ok. It was only Zoe. Ha.

Zita was very fierce today. Because Niamh was a bit sad last night. 

Zita is going to have a fierce talk with someone. Oh dear. Oh dear. I do not know who. Maybe they do not have a name. Ha. 

If you are nasty nobody remembers your name. It is known.

Emmet and I were going to chop them all up with the giant Viking scary axe. Or maybe the old colonel's special for being brave sword. 

I was going to be the way scary very fierce Viking dog. Just like on the television. With my fierce bark. Ha. 

Emmet was going to take one of the way old Scotsman's shields off the wall. So we would be way way scary.

But Niamh said we could not chop them all up into just little piece. Too bad for us. Oh well.

Emmet looks like the man on the television. In the way scary wolves and dragons program. Not like a Viking. 

People are going to come to our house to have tasty cakes with us tonight. 

We will sing the happy birthday song. And we we will open all the secret presents. Ha.

They will be all my friends. Even Zoe again. It is known. Good for us.

Everybody from way far away called for Emmet and Niamh to sing the happy birthday song. On the telephone. That is good. 

Craig did not sing. That is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment