Tuesday 22 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Six

I had a way busy day.  

Last night Zita and Emmet had a surprise for my friend Craig. When they went to see their movie. 

It was a special movie where every jumps right out at you. Oh dear. 

And they had tasty food right in the movie. Nice people brought the food right to their giant comfy chairs. 

Craig had way tasty toasty cheese sandwiches. I did not get any. 

I could not go. I had to guard the house and Niamh and Miss Rowan. All by myself. 

Everybody was way busy this morning. My friend Jamie came for a little visit. She wanted to say Merry Christmas to me. That was nice.

Zita and Niamh and Miss Rowan took all the big boxes of tasty food and secret presents to the big church. 

For all the people who do not have all full up refrigerators. That is good.

Emmet went shopping for secret present again. Way downtown. 

Craig wrapped lots and lots of secret presents in beautiful Merry Christmas paper. Now there is a big big hill just of secret presents. In the dining room. 

I got lots of secret presents for my family. I saw Craig put my own name of lots of the beautiful boxes. 

That is good. I like giving my family secret presents. I got lots for Zita. Ha. 

I do not know what they are. It is secret. Because of Merry Christmas time. 

Today is my very own anniversary day. Today day is the day I came to live in my house. With my own family. Ha. Good for me. 

I got a special cheese treat for my special day. That is good. 

Niamh and Lee and Cara and Miss Rowan took me for my long walk. Before our dinner.

We went to the store where nice dogs get treats. To get Craig more sticky tape. For the presents. Then Niamh had to go to her nice dentist. Oh dear. 

Lee and Cara and I went back to my house. By ourselves. We did not get lost. That is good.

Zita had to go to the tasty food stores to get all the food for all our cheese parties. That is good. I am a very good cheese party dog. 

We always have way tasty pies for all our friends. Right before Mister Saint Santa comes to our house. We cook them in kitchen so I can smell them. Ha. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment