Tuesday 1 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Five

It is not so nice out today. Just all dark. Even in the morning. And there was lots of cold windy rain. 

Zita and I went for a little so long walk. We did not see anybody. Just cars. Oh well.

We had toast and lots of coffees when we got home. Because it is not so nice outside today. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. Not for so long. Because of the windy cold. 

Then everybody was busy. Me too. 

There were too many dogs in the park. All running everywhere. I saw them. From my watching window.

I do not like that. They will get all lost.  

Then they will not find their own house. And they will not have their tasty dinner. And will be all sad. And cold. Oh dear. 

I bark at them. They do not listen to me. Too bad for them. 

Craig and I had a peanut butter sandwich for our own lunch. I like peanut butter. I always get all the extra bits. Ha. 

There is another silver little car. Just like Craig's. It is confusing. When it is on my street and Craig is in our house. That is not right. It is Craig's silver little car. Oh well.

Emmet was talking to Miss Rachel. Yesterday. On his little computer. With real pictures. 

She is still in way far away Ireland. She is going to the soon to be doctors university. 

Emmet said she is going to come home for the Saint Santa's days. Maybe we will see her. And have treats. Miss Rachel always has tasty treats.That is good.

Zita had to go to the way too small office this afternoon. Even in the nasty weather. Oh well.

Emmet had a bath. So he would not be all smelly. I am going to the make me all beautiful store. Soon. 

So I will be all beautiful for the Saint Santa's time. When we have all the cheese parties. 

You have to be all neat and all squeaky clean for our parties. 

Then you get lots of cheese treats. It is known. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita and I did not go for our nice walk this afternoon. Because of the too much windy freezy rain. 

We did not want to fall all down. On our bottoms. Because then you have all soggy bottoms. Oh dear. I would not like that. 

Last year I fell down and got a sore leg. I did not like that so much. 

I stayed in the house. So I could help Zita make our tasty dinner. I was a big help. It is true.  Zita told me. Good for me. I am a very good helper. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment