Tuesday 29 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Three

We had wonderful Other Merry Christmas cheese party. We had to use the little table too. 

Because well had lots of Mahoneys here. And lots and lots of used food. And brand new food too. 

We had lots and lots of cheese. I got some. Ha.

I guarded everybody.

They all laughed a lot. And asked funny questions. And then we opened all the secret presents. 

I love opening secret presents. I get to smell them all. That is good. 

Craig and Emmet got a way scary secret present. A little machine that goes all around. All by itself. 

And makes funny noise. But the noises come from Craig's phone. 

I hit it. With my paw. But Emmet said I can not chew it all up. Oh dear. 

I do not think it was a very good present. Oh well.

It is not very fierce. It is just all round. 

Then all the Mahoneys went back to their not so far away house and we went all fast asleep. 

Cheese parties make you way tired. It is known.

When Zita and I were all wide awake this morning we could not even see the outside. 

Because of the way too much windy snow. Oh dear.

There were big piles of snow in my own side yard. Bigger than even me. Oh dear. 

Zita and I had to got the blue new just for snow shovels. Niamh had to get all up to help. She has her very own just for snow shovel. That is good.

I sat in the gold big car to guard everybody. 

Then I got out to help. But all the nasty snow froze right on me. And I Craig said I was a Poppyscicle. That is not nice.

I had to stay in the kitchen until I was not a soggy dog. Craig stayed with me. That is nice. I had to all melt. Oh well. 

Our friend Mister Aidan came to visit. In the red fast car. He said the were crashes all over. 

Even on our little street. Oh dear. 

Some people do not have do not get stuck in the snow tires. Then they just crash. Oh dear. They are silly.

Zita had to go to the busy street for a rascal ladies meeting. Even in the two much snow. Oh dear.

She got her all new keep your feet toasty warm boots on. The gold big car did not want to go for a drive in the two much snow. That is good. 

Zita found a secret present for Emmet. From not even this year. From last year. Ha. It is a furry hat. To keep his head all warm and dry. And not all full of ice. Like me. Oh well.

When Zita got home she had to use the blue shovel. Again. Too much snow. Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment