Tuesday 15 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Nine

We had everybody at our sing happy birthday party last night. Our house was all full up.

We did not have any cheese. Just lots and lots of cake. And too loud exploding bottles. Oh well.

Some silly dog chewed on my friend Zoe's headphones. Oh dear. 

Maybe it was me. Oh dear. 

Craig had extra ones for her. That is good. Oh dear. Oh dear.

I gave Emmet a book. For his secret present. It is all about where to find all the way old God's houses. In way far away Ireland. It has lots of pictures. That is good. I like pictures. 

And I got my friend Niamh Christmas music. For her round and round music machine. Because it is Merry Christmas time. It is known.

Niamh loves Christmas music. Ha.

Miss Rowan slept here last night. In Niamh's big comfy bed. Because her house is way far away. I did not jump on them this morning. Good for me.

Niamh brought home a big bag of all her old long hair. She will give it to people who do not have any hair. Because they are sick. That is good.

Niamh has to go to her brand new nice Doctor tomorrow. Because the nasty coughing came back and grabbed her again. 

Zita says it is the same one as before. It did not go away. It just hid. Like the scary wolves in the bushes at night. Oh dear. 

Now she goes to Craig's and Emmet's same nice Doctor. Because now she is all old. Ha.

Zita had her very fierce talk with the silly lady. She will not talk to my friend Niamh anymore. 

Or it will be my friend Emmet's and my turn to be very fierce and scary. It is true. Craig said so. Ha. Too bad for her. 

The other present man came to my house this afternoon. With another secret present. It had a nice smell. That is good. Maybe it is for me. Maybe.

Emmet is very busy studying. The remember everything about old Romans writing is tomorrow. In the early morning. Oh dear. I did not like exams. 

Niamh is writing her very long story all about vegetables. I do not know why. You should not write about vegetables. You should eat them. Then you will not get sick. It is known. 

If you only eat too much ice cream you will just explode. All over. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment