Wednesday 30 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Four

We had a little sleep in today. Just a little one. Ha.

Then Zita and I went for a little nice walk. Because of the way too much snow. Only a little walk. 

When we got home. We had toasts to make us all warm inside. 

Zita had to write a lots to all the rascal ladies. I helped. I guarded the whole room. On my own comfy duvet. Good for me. 

It was not a way too busy day.

Zita went to go to the make me beautiful store. After our lunch. For just a little too much hair.

Niamh wrote beautiful stories. For her dance a lot school. Craig and Zita and Emmet read them. They were brilliant Zita said. 

Niamh is a way good writer. It is known.

Niamh went to our nice dentist. His store is up on the busy street. Not so far away. That is good.

Zita drove her. Then she went to help Doctor Susan look at beautiful beautiful dresses. At lots of beautiful dresses stores. 

Because doctor Susan has to go to an very important wedding. In the summer. For her daughter. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh are going too. Not me. Oh dear. 

What am I going to do. Oh dear. Who will take care of them if I am not there. Maybe they will get all lost. Oh dear. 

It is not until the summer. Maybe they will ask me. To guard the wedding. Maybe. I do not know. I do not like not knowing. It is known.

Emmet went for a little walk. Just by himself. To see the way too much snow. Ha.

Niamh and Miss Rowan and I went for a little walk. Before it was all dark. When the wolves hide in the bushes. And jump out and scare you.  

Niamh and Miss Rowan are going way downtown for a tasty dinner. Even in the way too much snow. That is silly. 

Maybe we will watch the old detectives tonight. Zita and Emmet will drink Irish tea. Zita will eat some of the Merry Christmas chocolates. Ha. 

Craig will just eat some of his Scitsman's porridge cookies. Too bad for him.

I will guard everybody. On the soft comfy rug. In the den. 


No comments:

Post a Comment