Sunday 6 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Forty

We did not have real toasts for our special Sunday breakfast. Just the toasts from way far away France. Oh well. To bad for me. 

I got Niamh out of her comfy bed today. Ha. So she could be all fast awake for our tasty breakfast.  I jumped right on top of her. Ha. 

Getting Niamh all out of her comfy bed is my job. It is a good job. I like my jobs. I am a way good helper. Zita told me.

Zita and Doctor Susan went secret present shopping. In Doctor Susan's red little car. After we had our lunch. That is good. 

And then Craig had to go too. In the silver little car.

I had to guard Emmet and Niamh. Craig asked me to. It is an easy job. 

Emmet is studying for his remember everything about reading old Roman stories exam. 

And Niamh is making her room all neat and tidy. It takes a long long time to make her room all neat and tidy. Ha.

Niamh put lots of Merry Christmas decorations in her comfy bed room. 

Niamh loves Merry Christmas time. Even a very little pretend Merry Christmas tree. Ha. 

Then Zita and Niamh went to Craig's mother little place. With decorations. More Merry Christmas decorations. 

So her little place will all ready for Saint Santa's day. With a way little Merry Christmas tree. That is nice.

Craig and I had real toasts. With peanut butter. When he got home from the secret presents shopping. Ha. That is good. I like real toasts. 

It is right to have real toasts. Not pretend toasts from way far away France. 

We stayed up late last night. To watch the writing on the television detectives. I had a long comfy nap.

I am going to the make me beautiful store soon. So I am all beautiful for the Merry Christmas time. 

I have to be all beautiful for all the special cheese parties. 

Everybody puts on all their beautiful clothes for cheese parties. 

Except for Craig. He just was neat and tidy clothes. Ha. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment