Friday 4 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hunded and Thirty Eight

I had a nice walk today. I brought Zita with me. Ha. Good for me.

We have the giant tree in the side yard. It is Saint Santa's Merry Christmas tree. 

We cannot put it in the house until after Niamh's and Emmet's sing happy birthday day.

Emmet told me Niamh stole his sing happy birthday day. That is not true. Niamh only steals ice cream. And towels. Ha. 

We can not have Merry Christmas music on the music machines. Until after we sing the happy birthday song. For Emmet and Niamh. It is the rule.

I do not know why it is a rule. Nobody told me. Oh well. 

Rules are confusing. It is known.

The present man brought a big box. It is a secret present. Another one. Ha. 

Craig forgot to give me my breakfast this morning. Because he had a little sleep in. Oh dear. 

I did not starve into nothing. I got cheese bits instead. Ha. Good for me.

Today is Emmet's eat donuts for lunch all day at his nice university.  Ha.

Craig's sister and Uncle George are coming for a visit. Before my dinner time. 

Not a cheese party visit. Just a little visit. Oh well. 

I like cheese. And parties. With all our friends. We have lots of cheese parties because it will be Mister Saint Santa's day soon.

Craig and Emmet watched the not so scary Vikings on the television last night. I help them watch.

Niamh and Zoe were too loud. Because of Niamh's brand new coat. And they were making music for Zoe's parties. Two parties. On the same day. Oh well. 

I could not have a nice nap. Because of the too loud music. So I went into the den. With Craig and Emmet. And the comfy rug. Good for me.

After our lunch Craig cleaned the living room all up. So nobody will know he is all messy. Even his sister. Ha. Too bad for him. 

We are all having a tasty dinner together tonight. That is good. Not with my friend Niamh. Oh well.

Auntie Jane and Uncle George brought us our Saint Santa's secret presents. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment