Thursday 17 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty One

Everybody was busy again today. 

Niamh had a remember everything exam today. Then she came home to go fast asleep. Because the nasty cough caught her again.  

She has to take more medicine. For the nasty cough. It makes her tired. Oh dear.

We had big crunchy toasts today. After our nice walk. We did not see any of my friends. Oh well.

Then everybody had to go to important appointments. I had to guard the house all by myself.

Miss Andrea came over to our house this afternoon. So we had a little cheese party. Ha. I got bagel bits. That is good. Bagels are good for you. 

She is going to take our secret presents to our cheese party friends. For their Merry Christmas tree. That is good.

Craig and Emmet watched the not too scary Viking program on the television. Last night. 

There was a very big battle. The very fierce man stuck the nasty Viking with a spear. Until he was all just dead. Too bad for him.

Emmet has two big spears in his comfy bedroom. They are not Viking spears. That is good. 

Vikings are too scary. And loud. They do not have nice squeaky clean baths so much. Oh dear. That is not nice. 

It was the last program. Oh well. Maybe next year there will be more Craig said. 

Niamh stayed up until way late. Because of her very long story for school. I helped. I slept on her feet. So she would not be too cold. 

Tomorrow Emmet has Professor Jill's remember everything exam. He has to remember some funny names. Of the people who forgot they lost the war. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

Then the nice university is all finished. Until after we find the brand new year. Again. 

We do that every year. I do not know why. I do not know where the old year goes. Nobody told me. Oh well.

We went for a walk in the dark tonight. I was a bit of a soggy dog. Oh well. 

I got new soft towels. For soggy dog days. That is good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment