Monday 21 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Five

I was not so busy today. That is good.

Zita and I had a nice sleep in. Even Craig was wide awake before me. Ha. 

I kept Zita all toasty warm. Until the coffee was all ready. Ha. That is good. 

It was not a nice day. Just freezy rain. To make everything too slippy. Oh dear.

I had a nice nap. On my comfy bed. In the kitchen.

Zita was very busy. Making new rules for the rascal ladies.

Craig had to go to do more shopping for secret presents. Niamh too. 

Craig said that I was all finished my shopping. That is good. 

Emmet had a long sleep in too. His nice university is all done. For a little time. So Emmet will have lots of sleep ins. It is known.

We watched a story on the television last night. All about famous castles in way far away Ireland. 

Craig and Emmet showed me all the castles they were in. They have been in lots of castles. 

All the castles were a bit all broken. I do not think ghosts would live there. 

Only one had a nice roof. Oh dear. The ghosts would be all soggy. Because it rains all the time in way far away Ireland. It is known.

Craig and Zita and Emmet are going to a brand new movie. Up on the busy street. 

All about wars in the way up sky. Not near heaven. Heaven is way way far away. Farther away than just the sky. Ha.

Miss Rowan is going to come for a visit and a sleep in until late tomorrow. Because it is Merry Christmas time.

I am going to stay here and guard my friend Niamh and Miss Rowan and all our secret presents. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment