Wednesday 9 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Three

I had a long sleep last night. When I go to the make me beautiful store it always makes me very tired. Oh well.

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. Craig had a little sleep in. Ha.

Zita and her other lady friend went out. At lunchtime. To look at a nearly new house for the lady. She has a nice dog. He is not so big. 

The nasty dog was on my street again. That is not right. I barked and barked at him. Until I got in trouble. Then he went away. Oh well. 

He is a way nasty dog. I do not know why. 

He tried to bite me last week. Again. Zita did not let me bite him all up. Oh well. 

Zita said we will not go where he lives anymore. That is good. 

He is a nasty dog. I told Jamie and Zorro. Ha. They are nice dogs. And very furry. They are North Pole dogs. 

That is where Mister Saint Santa lives. Good for them. They always get nice secret presents. 

Mister Saint Santa does not give secret presents to nasty dogs. Or people. Just dirty pieces of old old rock. Ha. Too bad for them.

We always get beautiful secret presents. Good for us.

The present man brought a secret present for Emmet and Niamh. It was from my cheese party friends.

We got tasty presents for them. That is good. 

Emmet is writing two remember everything stories. 

About the way old mountain people. And another one about the people who forgot they lost a war. For Professor Jill. 

I had a nice nap in the den this afternoon. I kept Craig company. When he was reading his book. 

He is still a fierce Viking. He is not a nasty steal everybody's nice things Viking.  

He just wants his castle back. From the nasty Vikings who stole it all way. That is good. 

We watched the old detectives last night. I had a nice nap. In the hall. Where I can see everybody. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment