Saturday 26 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty

I had a quiet day. I had a sick tummy this morning. 

Maybe I had too many cheese treats. Or some of the fall down onto the floor treats. Oh well.

Zita and I went for a nice quiet walk. That was nice. It is not so warm today. 

Niamh had to go shopping. With her dance a lot friends. I do not know why. 

I had a nice nap. It is nice to have nice naps when you have a sick tummy. 

Craig got me a peanut butter treat. When I was in my cosy bed. That is good. It is nice to get treats when you have a sick tummy. 

Zita was in the scary basement. All afternoon. We have to throw lots of things out. We have too many things. 

We will take them to the store for people who need things. 

Maybe for the brand new people. 

They have to come to our nice country. Because their little towns were all blown up. Into pieces. Even some people. By way nasty people. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Now they can have all our too much stuff. That is right.

Emmet was writing lots and lots. All day. Not for his nice university. For his giant only on the computer game. For all his friends from all over everywhere.

This afternoon Craig was reading his new all about castles books and getting the new flat computer to be all his. 

New computers are not very good listeners. It is known.

Zita and I went shopping too. We had to find a brand new leash. My old leash broke this morning. Oh dear. 

We went right up to the busy street and found one. All by ourselves. Ha. It was not a secret present. Just a nice present. For me. 

We are having used Merry Christmas pies for out tasty dinner tonight. That is good. 

We have to save all the used turkey for all the Mahoneys. 

They are going to come to our house for our just used dinner. We do it every year. Just us. And them. That is good. 






No comments:

Post a Comment