Friday 18 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Two

Everybody's school time is all done. 

So everyone can get all ready for Mister Saint Santa's day. Even me. That is good.

Craig brought Emmet home from his remember everything exam. Now is is very tired. 

Zita was very busy this morning with all the rascal ladies. From all over. 

Craig had to read lots more long stories for the nice queen. They were not very good stories. Oh dear. 

It is good that the nice queen did not have to read them. Only Craig. He will not chop off anybody's head. 

That is what queens do. Even nice ones. In their very big castles. In any far away. Oh dear. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. We did not see my friend Jamie today. 

Professor Jill is way too busy reading all the remember everything exams. Before Merry Christmas time. Oh well. Too bad for Jamie. And me. 

Zita went out with her lady friends for a tasty lunch at her friends house. 

Because itvis going to be Merry Christmas time soon. When everybody sees all their old friends. To say Merry Christmas to you. That is good.

Craig and Zita and I watched the nice detectives last night. 

Emmet was way busy studying. And Niamh was fast fast asleep. Because of the nasty cough. They did not watch it with us. Oh dear. 

The very noisy make the street clean machine stopped right on my corner. That is not right. It is too loud. I had to sit in the kitchen. Just a little bit. Oh well. 

Craig and Zita went out this afternoon. 

I had to guard Emmet and the house and the just for Merry Christmas tree. And all the secret presents. I got treats. 

They had to do more Merry Christmas shopping. For secret presents. I got one. Craig told me. I do not know what it is. It is a secret. 

The present man brought even more presents today. He told Craig that he was way way busy. Because of the Merry Christmas time. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment