Monday 28 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Two

Zita and I had a nice sleep in today. That is good.

It is not so warm today. That is good. It is winter. All the trees are empty. And my friends the ducks have gone to their far away vacation. 

It should not be all nice and warm when it is winter. It is known.

Craig and I played catch the ball. But just a bit. 

Today is our other Merry Christmas Day. 

It is our all used food dinner party with all our friends the Mahoneys. Tonight. 

We will laugh a lot. That is what we always do at our other Merry Christmas party. 

We did not have so much used turkey. Craig and Zita and Emmet ate it all up. Oh well. 

I had some too. Because it is Merry Christmas time for nice dogs too. It is known. Ha.

Zita had to go out. To the just for delicious meat store. Way downtown. 

Now we have a brand new ham. Not used even once. For our other Merry Christmas dinner. Ha. That is nice. 

We got lots and lots of tasty cheeses. The Mahoneys like tasty cheese. Me too. 

Niamh and I went for a nice walk. When Zita was way downtown. Not way far. Because is is not so warm out today.

Craig wrapped all the new secret presents. For the Mahoneys. They give us secret presents too. That is good.

I do not get any secret presents today. Because the Mahoneys do not have a nice dog. Too bad for them. 

Emmet got another secret Sing Happy birthday day present. The present man brought it to our house. 

It came from way far away. It was too late for the party. Oh well.

Zita used the noisy make the floors all neat and tidy machine today. Because of the other Merry Christmas cheese party tonight. Ha. 

I will guard everybody at the cheese party. It is my job. Ha. Good for me.

I am the best cheese party guarding dog in the world. Zita told me. It is true. Good for me. 

My friend Emmet had an extra long shower after lunch. 

So he will be spic and span for the party tonight. That is good. You have to be squeaky clean for nice parties. It is known. 

Zita brushed me all over yesterday. Even my flappy ears. So I am ready for the party too. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment