Sunday 27 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty One

I had a nice quiet day.

I did not have a sick tummy today. That is good. 

But I am a bit of a smelly dog today. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

When Zita and I got up there was slippy freezy rain all over. And snow. Oh well.

We did not go for a nice walk. Because it was all too slippy outside. 

We had crunchy fat toasts instead.

Zita and Niamh went downtown in the gold big car. To get some secret presents for the Mahoneys. For our other cheese party tomorrow.

They had to take all the freezy rain ice off all the windows. You cannot drive a car with freezy rain ice all over your windows. Or you will crash. Oh dear. 

We have only nearly all the secret presents. So we had to find more. Or we can not have the cheese party. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

We only played catch the ball a bit today. Because it is all slippy. Even in my side yard.

The very noisy move the snow machines were on my street. All day. 

I barked at them. A lot. They do not care. They cannot hear my very fierce barks. Because they are all too noisy. Too bad for me. 

My friend Emmet is writing more stories for his giant game. He has his very own place where all the stories live. Somewhere. 

Craig looked at it yesterday. On the way fast computer. It has pictures. Of the way old Gods. And lots and lots and lots of words. My friend Emmet wrote them. All by himself. Ha. 

Craig said it was way interesting. He was surprised it was so big. 

I knew that. Emmet tells me all the stories. Because I am a good listener. Even when I do not understand them.

Some of the way old God stories are very long. And I do not know all the words. Oh well. 

I am still a big help. Emmet told me. 

Craig and I had own made way soft and tasty croissants for our lunch. That is good. 

Then Craig watched the football games. He did not care who won. Oh well. 

Craig does not have way good teams. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch the old detectives tonight. I will have a nice nap. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment