Thursday 10 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Four

I had a very busy day.

I was up late last night. Emmet was helping Niamh find a nice university. I guarded them. They had to make lots of tea.

Craig and Zita were all fast asleep.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. It is still not so cold at all.

We had very fat toasts for our breakfast. Ha.

Then the very big truck came. With all our newspapers. I did not bark so much today. Ha.

They brought lots and lots of papers into my side yard.

Then my friend Garry came. In his truck. To get lots of papers for his friends. 

He told me my cousin Mattie went to the make you beautiful store too. 

Because it is nearly Merry Christmas time. He did not want to scare Mister Saint Santa either. That is good.

Craig's all red go fast chair broke. Pieces fell off. And got all lost. Now it will not go fast anymore. Oh dear. That is not right. 

A man in his little truck had to come to our house. To take the all red go fast chair to the fix it all up store. He could not fix it here. It was too broken. Oh dear. That is not right.

Zita had to get the silver old not so very fast chair. From the basement. 

Craig told me you always have to have extra go fast chairs. Because they are not so tough. Not like Craig and me. Ha. 

And Zita had to take Craig's silver little car to the way too small office. Because the gold big car was filled all up. To the top. With our nice newspapers. 

It was a way busy day. 

Emmet is writing his long stories for his remember everything exams. 

It takes a long time. You can not make mistakes on your remember everything exams. It is known.

Niamh is being a helper teacher until late tonight. I will wait for her. 

It is my best job. Waiting for my family. And guarding the cheese parties. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment