Tuesday 8 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Two

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. It is still not so cold outside. 

Then we had our toasts. Good for us. 

Craig had to read lots and lots. For the nice Queen. 

Queen's do not have to read lots. That is why Craig works for her. So she does not have to read all the long stories. 

Zita went to visit Craig's mother. And take her for a nice walk too. Just like me. Ha.

Emmet had to go Merry Christmas shopping today. To find special secret presents for all his friends. And us. He was gone a long time. 

It takes a long time to find presents for friends. Because they are your friends.

When everybody was all away I guarded Craig. We played catch the ball. When he was not reading. For our nice Queen. 

We watched the old detectives last night. Even all of us. That is good. It was not scary. 

After lunch we went to the make me beautiful store. Oh dear. 

When I was in the make me beautiful store Craig and Zita had a tasty little lunch. And went shopping for secret presents. 

Because it will be Merry Christmas time soon. 

I did not see what they got. They hid it in the back part of the gold big car. Where the go fast chair lives. Oh well. I will see everything on Mister Saint Santa's day. Ha. 

They did not forget me. At the make me beautiful store. That is good. Sometimes I worry. Oh well. 

Now I am all beautiful again. I am not so very very furry. 

Craig said I looked like a bear. Oh dear. 

That is not right. Mister Saint Santa will not come to visit your house if you have a very fierce bear. Instead of a nice dog. Like me. It is known.

That is why I always go to the make me beautiful store before Merry Christmas time. So I do not scare Mister Saint Santa away. That is right.

At Merry Christmas time Craig gets my secret presents for my family. Because I do not have any real money. Craig has real money. The nice Queen gives it to him. 

You need real money to get secret presents. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment