Saturday 19 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Three

Zita and I went for two walks this morning. Ha. Good for us.

We had snow last night. On the ground. Not so much snow. Just a bit. The sidewalk was all slippy. And dangerous..

We had one nice walk before my breakfast. 

Then we took Craig to his old friends breakfast. So he would not get stuck in the snow and just freeze all up. And be dead. 

Taking Craig to his old friends breakfast is my job. It is a good job. 

I always wait for him to go into the restaurant. Then I know he is not lost. And Zita and I go to visit the nice stores. On the busy street. 

I am always a big help. Zita told me. That is good.

It is a wear fat gloves cold day. Emmet went out in the cold. To buy his secret presents for everybody. Maybe me too. Ha.

Zita took the silver little car to get him. Way downtown. Where all the rascals go to work. So he did not turn into a frozen Emmet. 

Emmet does not like busses so much. Even when it is way too cold. Oh well.

Niamh went to Zoe's house. This morning. When she was all fast awake. To make it all spick and span. 

Zoe is going to have two parties tonight. A little one and a big one. 

I am not going. Zoe's house has cats. Oh dear. 

Niamh is going to both parties. Because she is Zoe's friend. For a long long time. 

Craig went to the neat and tidy store. After his nice breakfast time. For a haircut. Now he does not look like Mister Saint Santa. That is good. 

And he got brand new glasses. Too. Because his were way too old. And a little bit all broken. 

They Are older than my friends Emmet or Niamh. 

Now he can not see anything. Because they put special water in his eyes. Oh well. Too bad for him.

I will just look out my watching window for him. I am a big help. 

I will tell him if I see anything very dangerous. Like fierce wolves. Or noisy make the street all clean trucks. Good for me. 

I will get secret Merry Christmas presents. Mister Saint Newton told me. Ha. Good for me.

I do not think cats get secret Merry Christmas presents. Ha. Too bad for them. Or squirrels. Ha. 








No comments:

Post a Comment