Monday 7 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Forty One

Everybody had a very busy day.

Even Craig. He had to go to help the Queen. All afternoon. Downtown.  Ha. Too bad for him.

Zita took Emmet to his nice university. Early. Today Emmet's way interesting classes are all over. It is remember everything time again. Oh dear.

Then Zita and I went for a nice walk. It is not so cold today. Again. 

We had four very crunchy toasts today. When we got home. Good for me.

Emmet forgot all his money. At home.  Zita had to go to the university. So he could have some real money and go to Mister Horton's store and buy his donuts and tea. Silly Emmet. 

Then Zita had to listen to her important meeting. On the telephone. I was a big help. I did not bark at all. Ha.

I helped move the cars. Lots of times. Good for me.

Craig had to read lots. All morning. For the nice Queen. 

He forgot to have a tasty lunch. Too bad for me. Oh well.

After university time Emmet went to see Miss Sue. She is the  make your hair all beautiful lady. Miss sue made Emmet's hair all beautiful even when he was way little. 

Emmet has lots of curly hair. Just like me. 

So now Emmet is all neat and tidy for Merry Christmas time. That is good.

I am going to the make me beautiful store tomorrow. I do not mind. 

Craig and Zita will not just forget to bring me home to my own house. 

They always remember. That is good. I do not worry so much now. Just a little. 

Zita and I went for a long walk when Craig got home all safe.

We went to the nice bank again. I got more treats. I like that store. It is known. 

Niamh is teaching all the little dancers tonight. She will not have her tasty dinner with Craig and Zita and me. Oh well. Too bad for her.

The present man brought secret presents today. One was for me. Ha. Craig told me. 

I do not know what it is. It is a secret present. He hid it all away. Ha. 

That is what you do when you get secret presents for people. At Merry Christmas time. 

I know where he hid them. Good for me. 

I will not tell anyone. I will just guard them. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment