Sunday 1 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Five

Last night I was very busy. 

Kabillions of people in scary costumes came to my house last night. 

We had big fierce pumpkins on our front steps. With real fire in them. To scare the squirrels all away. Ha.

When the people came to my door I guarded everything. Ha. 

Zita gave everybody free candy. I guarded her from the scary people.

They were not so scary. Most of the people were all little. Even way little babies. With funny hats. I am way bigger. 

Even some of my friend Niamh's little dancers came to my house. 

They knew I was Miss Poppy. Niamh came and talked to them. They were not so scary. The were little toe dancers.

I am famous. Zita told me. It is true. Ha.

I was the best trick and treat dog in the world. Zita told me. Ha. 

Zita was cooking all day. So Craig and Emmet and Niamh will not stave to death. Or just eat Mister Tony's tasty pizzas. All the time. 

I do not like the shiney red going away box. Somebody allways goes way far away when it sits in the big bedroom. Oh dear. It is known. 

do not like it when Zita goes all way to way far away. The big bed is not so full. That is not right. 

Zita wrote and wrote and wrote a big list. So everybody would not forget to get wide awake in the morning. And remember when to go on our nice walks. That is good. 

I will take care of Craig and Emmet and Niamh all by myself. I am a good taking care of everybody dog. It is known. 

But I do not like it so much. Without my friend Zita to help. And tell me I am the best dog in the world. Oh well.  

Maybe we will watch the old detectives tonight. All together. In the den. After our tasty dinnertime. 

Before it is the go to way far away day. Oh dear. I will be a sad dog. It is known.






No comments:

Post a Comment