Wednesday 18 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Two

I had a busy day.

Zita drove Niamh and Miss Julia to the way early dance a lot practice. 

And Craig drove Emmet to his nice university. To go to his read way old Roman stories class. 

I guarded the whole house. All by myself. Ha. Good for me.

When Craig and Zita were all home Zita and I went for a nice walk. It is not so warm today. 

Zita had to use her keep your ears warm coat. Oh well.

Craig made even more coffees and we had toasts when we got home. That is good.

Craig and Zita were busy today. At work. And Niamh had to go to the nice dentist. She had holes in her. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Craig had to go downtown to the giant building for his meeting. 

Our nice queen was not there. She was still in her castle. Waving at people. Oh well. 

There were just other helpers at the meeting. Oh well. 

There were trucks on my street. Very big trucks. Pulling things. That is not right.

I barked and barked at them. They did not care. Emmet cared. 

You can not write way interesting stories when I am a too much barking dog. I did not know that.

I got in trouble. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Craig and Zita had to take the gold big car to Mister Mikes fix your car all up store. So he could put the do not get stuck in the snow tires on. That is good.

Some people do not put do not get stuck in the snow tires for their very own cars. 

Then they just crash into everything. And have to go to the nasty food hospitals. Too bad for them. 

Maybe we will watch the old funny detectives tonight. After our tasty dinner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment