Wednesday 25 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Nine

The gold big car would not go anywhere this morning. It was too tired. I think. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Zita had to get Doctor Susan's way fat car. To take Niamh and Julia to the very early dance a lot practice. 

And Emmet to his nice university. So he could go to his read way old Roman stories class.

Craig and I stayed here to make the coffees. 

A nice man came in a truck. With lots of lights. He had to jump on the gold big car. To wake it all up. Oh dear.

The nice man had a car just like ours. He liked to talk. Zita said so. 

Then the gold big car was all fine and wide awake again. That is good.

I was all awake. Nobody had to jump on me. That is good.

Craig and Zita were way busy today. Writing lots and lots. I helped. A lot. 

I did not get the new fluffy duvet. Oh well.

Craig and Zita put it on the big comfy bed. Oh well.

I get to borrow it at night. When they are all fast asleep. Ha. Good for me.

Craig got more black music machines. From the nice man. In the little truck. 

Craig gave him a way little shiny black thing. With coloured strings. He was way happy. I do not know why. 

We have way too many music machines. It is known. 

We got a secret present today. Ha. It was not for me. I do not know who it is for. Craig hid it all away. It is a secret. It is known.

Emmet is nearly all finished his very long story. For Professor Jill. Then Craig will read it. 

Emmet does not like reading his very own stories. I do not know why. So Craig reads them for him. Ha.


Niamh's friend Miss Rowan is coming to my house tonight. To have a tasty dinner. With us. And me too. 

Zita and I went for a not so long walk today. Before it was all too dark outside. 

I do not like going for nice walks in the dark. Except when we go to the outside coffee store. Because I get treats there. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment