Friday 6 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Ten

I was a very busy guarding dog today. Ha. 

I get treats when I guard the house. All by myself.

Craig drove Emmet to his nice university. 

Today is Emmet's all day at the university day. It is the day he eats tasty donuts for his lunch. 

Then Craig had to go to an important meeting. For our nice Queen. Downtown. In the giant building. 

Then he came home. So we could play catch the ball. That is good. I am a very good catcher. Craig told me. Ha.

We did not have our lunch until way late. 

We had a fat peanut butter toast sandwich. 

We had toasts because the bread was not so soft. The toasting machine makes the bread all brand new. Ha. That is good.

I got treats this morning. Because I did not bark at the awful squirrels. In my beautiful trees. Good for me. 

Craig went and got my friend Emmet. From the university. Before our tasty dinner. We had own made pizza for our dinner. I got some toasty bits. Ha.

Niamh went out with her dance a lot friends. To watch old movies. She did not have tasty pizzas with us. Too bad for her. 

We did not watch the old churchman last night. On the television. Emmet had to play his game. With all his friends from all over. 

Craig and I watched the hockey game. His team won. Ha.

Niamh came home not so late. She was way tired. From dance a lot. We all went to bed early. In our comfy beds. 







No comments:

Post a Comment