Sunday 8 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Twelve

Craig and I had a little sleep in today. Not too much. Just a little. It is a sleep in Sunday. 

Craig and I were up late last night. We waited up until Niamh was all home. Then we went to bed.

This morning after his too many coffees Craig went up to the busy street. To see all the nice farmers. 

He bought lots of Scotsman's scones all full of raspberries. And the special way tasty fat French bread. And giant cookies.

For his lunch Emmet made giant cheese sandwiches with the special bread. 

I got some. Because I guarded everybody when Craig was out getting our tasty lunch.

Niamh did not wake up until lunchtime. She nearly did not he get any tasty lunch. Ha. Too bad for her. 

Then Niamh and I went for a nice long walk. It is a not very warm day. Yesterday was all nice and warm. Today is not so warm.

Niamh had her keep her ears warm scarf on. 

Niamh has another remember everything exam tomorrow. She went to the too expensive coffee store. To read her books. Ha.

Emmet has lots and lots of old books to read. And write brand new stories. For Professor Jill. 

Craig had some used Chinese food for a little snack. All still cold. That is silly. 

He did not drop anything. Too bad for me. 

Miss Lee came over so Emmet could help her learn her old Roman. Old Roman is hard. I always forget all the words Emmet teaches me. Oh well. 

Niamh is making our dinner tonight. It is her turn. I do not know what we will have. 

I do not get to have a turn. We could have lots of cheese toastys. I like them. Oh wel. 

Miss Lily is having her dinner here too. 

Craig's football team won. That is good. His hockey team lost. Oh well. 

We watched the not so scary Viking program last night. I was on the comfy rug. That is good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment