Tuesday 3 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Seven

It was a not so busy day.

Niamh got up way early to go to dance a lot. On the smelly bus.

Craig and I got up early too. Because of the squirrels. Oh well.

We did not have toasts today. Just too much coffee. Oh well.

Lee and Cara's mother came to my house. We went for a nice long walk. All the way to the busy street. That is good.

I am still a sad dog. People should just all stay in their own comfy house. With their own nice dog. To guard them. I do not like the not all full bed. It is known. 

Craig has to go to an important meeting today. He is going to work for our nice Queen again. 

Way downtown. In a giant building. Oh well. And there is a nice place for the silver little car in the basement. 

He was there for a long time. 

Emmet came upstairs. To keep me company. Then Emmet and I learned our old Roman. I do not remember old Roman so well. 

Roman dogs were very smart. To remember all the old Roman words. Too bad for me. 

I can only understand my family's language. Sometimes I forget the words. Like slow walking. Or no barking. Oh well. 

My friend Zita called us. This morning. Before our breakfast. On the telephone. Her aeroplane did not get lost. That is good. 

Her father and her mother found her at the aeroport in way far away Dublin. They did not get lost either. That is good. 

Cousin Ciara and cousin Emma and cousin Lucy are going to visit Zita tonight. That is nice. They will have lots and lots of Irish tea. 

That is what you do in way far away Ireland. Drink Irish tea and be all soggy. It is known. 

Craig and Emmet are going to have lots of cheese and own made bread for their dinner tonight. Maybe I will get cheese treats.

I had cheesey treats on my breakfast this morning. Because I was a sad dog. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment