Monday 23 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Seven

It was a nice quiet day.

Zita and I went for a nice long walk with my friend Jamie and professor Jill. That was nice. 

Then we had very crunchy toasts. Ha.

Zita took Emmet to his nice university early in the morning. Before our toasts. 

Craig was just busy writing new stories. 

Niamh was at her dance a lot school and Zita was writing to all the rascal ladies.

Zita can not talk so loud. The nasty cold stole her loud voice. That is not right. 

Because everybody was all busy I guarded the house. And chased away the awful squirrels. Again. 

And I guarded Zita. On the comfy bed. 

Craig and I had used pizza for our lunch. Then he had to write some more. Oh well.

We only played catch the ball a lot times this morning. Not lots and lots. Too bad for me. 

Emmet finished his long story. All about people who would not tell the truth. Even when they were all wrong. Oh dear. That is not right. 

It is Emmet's only first try. Craig aways reads them to make them beautiful. Then Zita will read it too. Then Emmet will just all finish it. That is good. 

I will help. I always help Zita when she works at the desk in our bedroom. I guard the room. I have my own duvet in the big bedroom. Just for me. Ha. 

The Russian people gave a brand new puppy to the fierce French policemen. It came on a big aeroplane. Not a way dangerous fall all over Russian train. That is good. 

The Russian's were sad because the very brave dog got killed. So they gave them their very own puppy. That is good.

Now he can learn to be a policeman's helper dog. And to learn French. And just eat tasty croissants for breakfast. And lots of cheeses. 

That is what they eat in France. And too thin pancakes. And way little coffees. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment