Tuesday 10 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Fourteen

I had a nice quiet day.

Everybody was busy today. I guarded the house. It is my job. 

My friend Emmet had to play his brand new on the fast computer game. With his friends. Then he had to write all his Roman words on his remember forever little pieces of paper. 

I cannot help so much with taking old Roman. I just forget the words. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Craig had to go downtown. To the giant office. For a meeting. 

Then he came home and had to write and write all new stories. 

When his head was too full of the writing he played catch the ball with me. That is good. 

He did not forget how to play catch he ball. That is good.

We did not have our toasts until way later. Until after my lunch time. Oh dear. 

That is what happens when you work for our nice Queen. You are way busy. 

We had peanut butter toasts. That is good. 

Emmet went for his walk this afternoon. He got a big bag just made brand new bagels. 

From nice Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. For our tasty dinner.

Niamh is at dance a lot until late to night. Our friend Kathy will find her and bring her home. That is good.

Maybe she will have bagels too. When she comes home. With the just special for only bagels cheese. Maybe. Or some more used Chinese food. Ha. 

Craig told me my friend Zita will be home soon. On the do not get lost aeroplane. That is good. 

I do not know when soon is. Too bad for me. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment