Saturday 21 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Five

I had to get up way early today.

Niamh and her dance a lot friends drove to not so far away Kingston. In a car. All by themselves. Before it was even all nice and sunny outside. Oh dear.

They went to visit the very old university. It is the Queen's university. I do not know why. 

Zita and I went back to our cosy bed. Zita had a long sleep in. 

Craig's cold caught Zita. When she was all fast asleep. Now she can not talk too loud. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Sleep ins are good. When the nasty colds catch you. 

This morning Craig want to his old friend breakfast all by himself. I had to stay here. 

Because Craig asked me to guard Zita and Emmet. Because they were all fast asleep. I am the best guarding dog. Craig told me. 

He came home all filled up with tasty not very good for you food. He did not get lost. On his way home. That is good. 

It was not so warm today. Because Winter is Coming. It is known. 

Last night on the television we saw lots and lots of windy snow. With sliding cars all over. 

It was not here. That is good. 

We watched the old detectives last night. Then we watched another detective. With an old old fast car. 

Craig used to have a way old car too. It was too fast. 

He had it for a long long time. It was way loud. It liked to visit all the gas stations. I do not know why. Zita told me. 

Then he got the silver little car. It is not so fast. That is good. 

We had the special extra cheesy pizza. From the pizza store. Zita went and got it for us.

When Niamh got home she had to go off right away. To take care of two little girls. From her dance a lot class. For money. Real money. You need real money to go to far away universities. It is known.

Maybe we will watch the television tonight. In the den. With the comfy rug. Ha. Good for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment