Thursday 5 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Nine

I had a nice quiet day. We are not so busy today. That is good.

Craig and I had a little sleep in. Because Niamh did not have to get up so early today. That is good.

Doctor Susan and I went for a nice walk this morning. To see the ducks. 

I found tasty treats in the special just for nice dogs box at the nice lady's house. She allways leaves treats for me. Because I scare away all the awful squirrels. Good for me. 

Then Craig and Emmet went out. So I guarded the house. Ha. I got peanut butter treats. 

I look out my watching window. All the time. But my friend Zita is still in way far away. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Sometimes I forget she is not here. Then I look for her. But she is all gone to way far away. Oh dear.

It is a nice warm day out side. We played catch the ball a lot today. That is good.

Craig is painting one of the way old music machines. Just the top. All black. I can not go outside when he is painting. I am not a big help. With painting. Oh well.

Niamh is at the dance a lot place tonight. Until late. 

I will have my dinner with Craig and Emmet. That is nice. 

Awful squirrels are building a house in one of my trees. I can see them. They are not good hiders. I hate squirrels. It is known. 

The nicecpresent man brought us new programs. For the television. All about the old churchman in long long ago way far way England. 

Maybe we will watch them tonight. They are not so scary. The old churchman does not have any Vikings in his stories. Or scary dragons. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment