Friday 27 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty One

Zita and I went for a nice walk. This morning. It was all warm outside. Before the windy rain came here.

The trees are all empty. It should not be warm with empty trees. That is not right.

Then Zita drove Emmet to his nice university. 

Today is Emmet's stay all day and eat donuts at the university day. And read old Roman stories. And talk about the way old mountain people. 

Zita and Craig were way busy today. Writing. I was a big help. On the big bed with the new fluffy comfy duvet.

After lunch Zita put some of the brand new shiny just for Christmas lights on our lovely trees. Outside. On the patio. 

I stayed in the gold big car. To watch everything. And the awful squirrels. I hate squirrels. 

I was a way big help. The squirrels were too afraid to come out. Because I was there. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and I went for a walk in the windy rain. I had my brand new just for me keep me dry coast on. It was a present. Zita got it for me. In way far away Ireland. Ha.

Only my legs and tummy were all soggy. Craig and I stayed in the kitchen. Until I was all dry as toast. 

We had peanut butter toasts. For a special treat. 

Zita had to go for a nice walk with my friends Jamie and Zorro. Because Professor Jill went not so far away. On the dangerous train. Oh dear. 

Professor Mister Carter does not know how to take nice dogs for a walk. So Professor Jill asked Zita. That is nice.

They will be all soggy. When they get home. It is a soggy day. Professor Mister Carter will have to make them all dry. Ha. 

Professor Jill will be all home tomorrow. That is good.

Zita is going out to dinner with Doctor Susan tonight. Maybe we will have pasta. 

That is what we always have when Zita does not make our tasty dinner. Or Mr. Tony's pizza. Or lots of tasty Chinese food. It is known.

Niamh went to get a brand new keep you toasty warm coat today. It is a sing happy birthday present. 

It is not her sing happy birthday day. If she does not have a toasty warm coat she get all frozen up. Like an ice cube

Then she could not sing the happy birthday song. So she has to get it too soon. Oh well. 

She could not get it today. There were way too many people. In the store. And too many coats. Oh dear. 

Maybe she will get all frozen tonight. Oh dear. That is not right.





No comments:

Post a Comment