Wednesday 4 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Eight

We got up early again today.

Miss Julia came in the other big car and took Niamh to their dance a lot school. For their very early practice dance a lot. That is good. 

Then Craig took Emmet to his old talk like an Roman class at his nice university. I guarded the house. All by myself. 

Because Zita is still in way far away Ireland. 

I do not know when she is coming back to our comfy house. Craig told me. But I do not understand the long times. Oh well. Too bad for me.

I am still in charge. Zita told me I was in charge of everybody. Until she is all home again. 

But Craig is not a good listener. 

Last night I went into every room to make sure everything was all ok. I went down the scary basement to make sure my friend Emmet was ok. 

Still Craig would not go to bed. Even after he saw that I made sure everything was all right. 

I had to wait for him to go to bed. He does not listen so well. It is known. Too bad for me. 

My friend Emmet had a very big number. For his remember everything about how talk old Roman exam. That is good. 

I would not be such a good old Roman dog. I do not remember the old Roman words so well. Oh well. 

I am still the best guarding dog in the whole world. Craig told me. It is true. 

But sometimes I fall asleep on my comfy duvet. Instead of looking out my watching window. Oh well.

Our nice new lady rascal is going to make everything not so way too hot. That is good. You can not play catch the ball in the way too hot. It is known.

Last night Craig and Emmet watched another very scary Viking program. On the television. I did not watch it. Because of the too scary parts. Oh well. 

Craig's friend Mister Thomas found it for them. That is nice. 

Because it is a way nice day today Craig and Emmet and Niamh are going to the too many chips and fat hamburger store. On the busy street. For their tasty dinner.

I will guard the house. All by myself. But I am a good guarder. Craig said so. 

Maybe he will go to bed at the right time tonight. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment