Saturday 28 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Two

I had a nice day. I was a big help. All day.

It is not so warm today. Ha. Because the trees are all empty. 

Last night Zita and Niamh and I looked at keep you all toasty warm coats. For my friend Niamh. On Niamh's way fast little computer. In the den. We found just the right one. Ha.

The present man will bring it to our house. That is good. 

We were the only people in the den. Not way too many people. Like the way too full store. Ha. Good for us.

This afternoon I helped Zita put more shiny lights on our trees. I sat in the gold car and guarded everybody. It is my favourite job. It is known. Dogs like to be a big help. 

Zita and I went for a walk. Before the dark night came to our street. And all the scary things hide in the bushes.

We saw Jamie and Professor Jill.  She came back to her house. The dangerous train did not fall all over and kill her. That is good. 

Then Zita went to talk to Mister God. At our big church. Where all the way fast bats live. 

We made the house all spic and span today. 

Niamh used the very noisy make the floors all clean machine. I just stayed on the new fluffy duvet. In the big bedroom. It was just all quiet there. 

Craig had to clean all the old little Roman soldiers. Ha. Too bad for him. 

He went to his old friends breakfast today. Zita and I did not take him there. 

We were too sleepy. He came home all by himself. He did not get lost st all. That is good.

People get lost if their nice dogs are not there to sniff the way home. People do not have way good noses. Too bad for them. 

Before dinner Niamh and Zita went to the empty place. Where all the cows live. To practice not hitting anything with your car. And going backwards not so fast. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment