Wednesday 11 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifteen

Craig and I got up way early. Because he had to write even more stories for our nice queen. I was a big help. I just had a nice nap.

Then Niamh got up and then Emmet. All way early.

Niamh had another dance a lot practice early today. With Miss Julia and the car that tells lies. Oh well. 

Craig drove my friend Emmet to his nice university. But he did not stay so long today.

Lee and Cara's mother and I went for a way long walk.

I showed her where my friends the ducks live. And where I get the special just for me treats from the secret box. Ha.

It is the sad remember all the brave soldiers day.

They always say the very sad poem about where all the very nice Bouviers dogs come from. That is not so nice. Too bad for us.

Today downtown all the soldiers have a big parade. Even Scotsman soldiers and bagpipes. Oh well.

Lots and lots and lots of people go to say thank you. That is good.

Then the way fast aeroplanes were right on top of my house. They were still too noisy. I did not bark at them today. That is good.

After lunch Craig took Niamh to her other nice doctor.

Then my friend Zita came home. To our house. 

Today is the soon day. Ha. Good for us.

I was way way happy. 

Zita said she missed me. That is true. Me too. Ha. I got lots of hugs. That is good.

We got lots and lots of presents. Lots of tasty treats for Emmet and Niamh. Ha.

I got a special just present. Just for me. From way far away Ireland. 

A beautiful keep you all dry coat. Because it is always soggy in way far away Ireland. Ha. Good for me.

Craig got another book and Scotsman cakes. Oh well. 

Everybody is all in our cosy house. Altogether. That is right. I am a happy dog. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment