Tuesday 17 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty One

I had a very quiet day. That was good.

Craig had a little sleep in. Because his cold has still caught him. Oh well.

Zita and I had a nice long walk. It was a nice day. No nasty rain. Just fluffy fat clouds. That is good.

My friend Jamie has a sore mouth. He had to go to his doctor. Oh dear.

Zita was talking to the rascal ladies today. On the telephone. Because she is back from way far away. 

She had to go to our nice newspaper's meeting last night. 

So we did not watch the old detectives. 

Craig and Emmet watched the not so scary Viking story. In the den. I did not watch it. 

I had to look out my watching window. Until Zita and Niamh were all home. And cosy.

Niamh was teaching at the dance a lot place. Until late. When she was all home she had pizza. She found it in the basement. I do not know where. Oh well. 

I do not like the basement so much. Only Emmet's comfy big beroom. With all the computers. And all the comfy pillows. On the very big bed. 

The basement has lots of scary rooms. Full of dangerous things. And a kitchen. 

Zita and Doctor Susan went out to look for interesting things. After lunch. 

They brought back an old table that grows big. And another place to put our fat books. 

Craig and I had cheesy toasts for our lunch. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig is still a scary Viking. Oh well. 

Emmet is very busy writing his big way interesting story. For professor Jill. 

Professor Jill does not read all the interesting stories to Jamie. Too bad for him. Oh well. 

Niamh is at dance a lot again tonight. She can not have a tasty dinner with us. Too bad for her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment