Saturday 14 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Eighteen

Zita and I got up early today. She is still all aeroplane tired. Oh well.

We went for a nice long walk in the cold. It is only cold today. There was no windy rain today. That is good. 

We went to the all empty ponds.  All my friends the ducks are gone. On their vacation. 

When we got home we did not take Craig to his old friends breakfast. Oh well. 

He came home. All by himself. He did not get all lost. That is good.

Emmet went to his nice university today. 

To the nice new library. To read lots of way old books. And eat the tasty donuts. All day. That is good.

I had to wake Niamh all up. Right at lunchtime. She had lots of do it at home work to do. 

After lunch Craig and Zita went to find secret presents. They went to the brand new stores on the busy street.  

They were gone all this afternoon. I guarded the house. All by myself. 

Niamh does not guard the house so well. It is my job. I am the best house guarder.

I do not know what craig and Zita got. Because it is secret present time. Ha.

Last night nasty people killed lots and lots of people in France. I do not know why. 

Craig told me the nasty people just do not like anybody who are not just like them. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Craig said the very fierce French soldiers will catch them. They are very fierce. They have very fierce dogs too. I saw them on the television. That is good. 

My family come from France. A long time ago. I do not remember them. Oh well. 

Craig watched his hockey game before dinner. They did not win. Oh well.

Tonight we will watch the old detectives on the television tonight. Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment