Monday 16 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty

I was very busy today. There were awful squirrels everywhere. 

Even on my own fence. And in the trees in our front yard. I chased them all away. Good for me. 

But they came back. I hate squirrels.

Zita and I had a nice walk after she took Emmet to his nice university. 

When we came back Craig made the coffees and the toasts. All by himself. Ha. Good for him.

Craig and Zita had to go to Craig's mother's place. She had to get a new go not so fast chair, 

I guarded the house. 

Craig was very busy. He had to read lots and lots. Because the nice queen does not have time to read all the interesting stories. 

She has to keep the castles spic and span. And wave at all the people who visit. That is why she has helpers. Like my friend Craig. 

Emmet had to go back to his nice university. So he could read a special book. It had to stay in the new library. Because it is old. Ha. 

Craig is old too. He is not special. He is just Craig. He can go out. Not like the special book. Ha. 

Last night we watched a movie altogether. In the den. All of us. Me too. 

It was a very good story. From way far away Ireland. It was made in beautiful all drawn by real people pictures. 

It was about a little girl who was a magic seal. And her big brother. And their dog. 

The dog was very very brave. And big. And furry. He found everybody. When they were all lost. That is what brave dogs do. It is known.

And he took them home. Giant magic dogs helped him. That is good.

There was even an island that was really a way old God. And lots of music. And stones that talked. And played the music. Ha. 

There was even a flat drum. Just like my friend Emmet's. It is in his comfy bedroom. 

Everybody in the story talked just like all our cousins. I understood everybody. Ha. Good for me.

The very brave dog only talked dog. That is good. I only talk dog too. Good for us.

It was a way good movie. We should watch more movies with brave dogs. Not movies all about scary Vikings. Or dragons. They are too scary. It is known. 

Zita brought me a brand new ball. It was not a catch ball. It was a chew it up ball. But it was not so strong as me. I ate some pieces right away. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment