Tuesday 24 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Eight

When we got up there was snow on the ground. All over. On the cars too. Oh dear.

Then Zita drove Niamh and Julia to dance a lot. 

Julia's little car does not have do not get stuck in the snow tires. So she can not drive the little car. It will get all stuck. And fall over. Or crash. Oh dear.

Zita and I went for our nice walk. When she came home. I pushed my nose through all the snow. Ha. And I rolled in all the snowy leafs.  Ha.

I slipped in the slippy snow. And fell down. I did not hurt myself this time. That is good. 

Then we came home. I got cheese pieces in my breakfast. Ha.

Craig and Zita and Emmet were writing all day. I guarded the house. On my comfy duvet. 

We got a new duvet. 

Niamh can not use it. She just gets all sneezy. Maybe it will be mine. Ha. I like fluffy duvets. It is known.

Mister Bill borrowed Zita's gold big car. Because his litte truck had to go to be all fixed up. Before we are all full of too much snow.  Oh dear.

Craig was a pretend Scotsman today. Ha.

He only had porridge cookies for lunch. I do not like porridge. I like cheesy croissants for lunch. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Scotsmen do not have so much tasty food. Just porridge. To keep them all warm. And warm dresses. Even for Scotsmen. Because it is not nice and cosy warm in Scotland. 

In France they have tasty food. And lots of croissants and lots and lots of cheeses. And very tasty desserts. And no bagpipes. Ha. 

I am from France. A long time ago. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita is going out to dinner with her lady friends. The fix your body all up when you are way too sore lady is going. And our friend Kathy. 

To a real restaurant. With lots of wine. Not just too many chips. Ha. Good for them.

Craig and Emmet will have to eat all by themselves. And with me. Oh well. Too bad for us.

Niamh is at dance a lot until late tonight. She will only have a tasty dinner when she comes home. Oh well. I will wait for her. Because she is my friend. 

The snow went all away. It is not so cold today. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment