Thursday 12 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Sixteen

Zita and I went to bed way early last night. Because the aeroplane makes you way tired. I guarded her when she was all fast asleep. Good for me. 

The big truck with all our newspapers came today. Early. Just after Zita made the too much coffee. 

We did not have nice toasts today. Just Scotsman scones. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

I do not like all full of raspberries scones. I like the just fat scones. Or tasty croissants. It is known.

I did not bark at the truck. Or all the nice men who bring all our newspapers. Good for me.

It is a way soggy day. All our newspapers have to be all covered up. All over. In my side yard. 

Zita and I went for a walk after our lunch. In the lots of rain. I wore my just for me brand new keep me all nice and dry coat. Ha. That is good.

Emmet went just for a little walk today. Because it is soggy out. 

He did not want to be soggy. Because he did not want to stay in the kitchen until he was all dry. 

I had to stay in the kitchen today. Because of soggy feet. Oh well. 

Emmet got special presents from from his grandfather. In way far away. Rocks from his very big garden. Way way way old rocks. That people made. Ha. 

They were all wrapped up in paper. Just like secret presents. 

Emmet sent pictures to his friend who knows everything about way old rocks. He works in a giant museum. He has lots of way old rocks. 

Niamh is at dance a lot until late tonight. 

Niamh wants to drive cars. All by herself. Just like Miss Julia. Oh dear. 

Emmet does not want to drive. Me either. Cars are too scary. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch the old detectives on the television. Tonight. Because my friend Zita is all home again. That is right. 




No comments:

Post a Comment