Sunday 15 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Nineteen

I had a very busy night. 

Niamh had a very sick tummy. Zita and I had to sleep with her in her very comfy bed. So she would be all cosy warm. Oh dear.

In the morning she was still is not feeling all allright. Oh dear.

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. Before our toasts.

Zita made own made muffins. For our lunch. Because it is the quiet Sunday. That is good.

Craig got caught by the nasty cold. When he was all fast asleep.  And he now has the sneezes all the time. Oh dear. Even when he watched the football on the television. Oh dear.

There is too much football on the television. Sometimes Craig does not have enough time to play catch the ball with me. Too bad for me. Oh well.

Niamh had lots of do it at homework today. For her story. For her write very interesting stories teacher.

My friend Emmet had to write a way long story. For professor Jill. All about the broken house war again. Emmet likes to write long stories.

There were two dog in our park. They were fighting. I saw them. From my watching window. That is not right. I was very upset. 

Craig said I should in the dog police. Because I like everything to be all right.

Nice dogs should not fight. Unless someone nasty is trying to hurt your friend. Then you have to be way fierce. And bite them all up. 

Just like the nice French policeman's very brave dog. 

Maybe he is helping all the very fierce soldiers in France catch all the nasty people. That is good. His policeman friend will help too. Craig told me. 

Our friend Lee came to my house. Before our tasty dinner. So Emmet can help her with how to talk old Roman class.

Zita took Niamh to get shot. By the nice nurse. So the nasty flu can not catch her. Last year it caught her all up. Niamh does not like being shot. Oh well. 

Everybody is going to watch a movie tonight. In the den. All of us. That is good.






No comments:

Post a Comment