Monday 2 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Six

I had to get up way way early this morning. 

So Zita and I could go for a nice walk. Before she had to go on the aeroplane to way far away.

Craig drove Emmet to his nice university. Then he drove Zita to the not so far away aeroport. 

So she could find the aeroplane that was going to way far away Ireland. 

They were all in the silver little car. Ha. Too many people in the little car. It is known. 

Not all aeroplanes go where you want them to go. Lots go to other places. 

You have to be careful. Or you will get the wrong one and you will be all lost. And not know where everybody is. Oh dear. 

I do not go on aeroplanes. That is good. 

Way far way is very far away. Zita's aeroplane will not get to there until tomorrow. That is too many too far aways.

She will have to go fast sleep on the aeroplane. Her feet will not be all comfy warm if I am not there. Oh dear. That is not right. 

When Craig came home we played catch the ball. And I got peanut butter treats.

Then Craig went right back to the university to get Emmet. He was at Professor Jill's way interesting broken house war class. 

I do not see my friend Jamie so much when Zita is in way far away. Too bad for me. 

Craig is allways way busy when Zita is in way far away. 

He is making dinner tonight. He has to read the big pieces of paper Zita wrote. So he will not burn all the food all up. 

Niamh is teaching tonight at the dance a lot place. Until late. Doctor Susan is going to get her all safe and sound. That is good. 

Who will watch the television tonight with Craig and Emmet. Oh dear. I do not like it when things are not all the same. It is not all right. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment