Friday 20 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Four

I had a lazy day.

Except for all the awful squirrels. I had to chase them all away. From my side yard. All day. I hate squirrels. It is known. 

When everybody was busy. I guarded the house.

Craig took my friend Emmet to his nice university this morning. 

Today is Emmet's spend all day at the university day. So he can drink his tea and eat donuts for his lunch. And practice speaking old Roman. 

Then Craig and Zita went out. To find the gold big car. At Mister Mike's store. Now it has all its do not get stuck in the snow tires on. That is good.

Maybe soon it will go all full of snow on our street. And we would be all stuck. If we did not have our special do not get stuck tires. 

Or maybe just slide all away into the pond. Sometimes the silly cars do this. I saw them. From my watching window. Oh dear. 

Craig came home so we could have our peanut butter sandwich lunch. And play catch the ball. Ha. Good for me.

Zita had to get me some brand new tasty just for me food. That is good. 

Last night Zita was way late. Her rascal ladies's friend's car would not go anywhere. At all. It just sat there. That is not right. 

The take your car away truck had to come to get them. Then the nice man drove Zita to our house. In the giant truck. With scary full of flashing lights on top. 

I did not bark at it. Craig was there too. So I did not bark. Then we went to bed. Because it was way late at night. 

Zita's friend does not know Mister Mike. Too bad for her. 

Craig's hockey team won last night. Ha.

We are having something very tasty tonight. For our dinner. I can smell it. It is inside the shiny oven. Where Zita makes the just for breakfast muffins. Ha.

It was not so warm today. Just all windy again. So my ears go all flappy when we go for our nice walks. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment