Monday 9 November 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Thirteen

There was a raccoon on my corner last night. I saw it. I was very fierce. It went away. I do not know where it went. I do not care. Ha. 

We had a whole bunch of little things in bowls dinner. Last night. It was a from Mexico dinner. Mexico is far away too. And always way too hot. 

Miss Julia had the little white car today. The one that does not tell the truth. She and my friend Niamh went to the way early practice for dance a lot. 

Craig drove Emmet to his nice university. For his old Roman class. And professor Jill's broken house war class.

Craig had to go to a meeting. When he got home, On the telephone. Just like Zita.

Zita is still in way far away. That is not right. 

The aeroplane will forget how to get back to our nice house. Maybe she will have to stay in way far away. Oh dear. Oh dear.  

We would go to way far away and find her. Me too. Even on a scary aeroplane. It is known.

We had toasts this morning. We used the tasty bread from France. Craig burnt it in the toasts machine. Oh well. 

My friend Zita does not burn the toasts. It is known.

Emmet is very excited. His brand new play with all his friends on the computer game comes tonight. Way way late. They will play on the way fast computer. In Emmet's comfy bedroom. Tomorrow.

The parcel man came to my house today. With secret presents. They were not for me. I do not know who they were for. It is a secret. Ha. 

We are going to have used Chinese food tonight. Just Craig and Emmet. 

Maybe Craig will drop some all over the floor. Just like last time. Ha. 

Niamh is at dance a lot until late tonight. She will not have any Chinese food. Oh well.

My friend Miss Rowan won a very big just for dancing prize. Now she has to go to way far away Scotland. To dance even more. Not right away. In a while. 

She will have to listen to the noisy bagpipes. Because she will be in Scotland. Where all the bagpipes live. 

They have very funny cows in Scotland. With giant horns. And they are very furry cows. So they cannot hear the bagpipes. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment