Monday 5 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Eight

Today was one of our early days. Oh well. 

It was a very quiet day for me. 

Everybody was way busy. Going everywhere in the cars. Except for me.

I guarded the house all the time. Good for me. 

Zita drove Niamh to her dance a lot school. Because of the way too sore foot. Then she drove Emmet to his nice university. 

We had little very crunchy toasts for our breakfast. Good for us.

Zita had to go to downtown. To the way too small office. For her important meeting. 

Craig went in the silver little car and got Niamh at lunchtime. At the dance a lot school. He took her to Zita's way too small office. Way downtown. 

Zita and Niamh went to Miss Louise's fix up all your sore bits store. So Miss Louise can fix Niamh's too sore foot. It is nearly right beside Zita's too small office. That is good. 

Then Craig went and found Emmet at his nice university and brought him all home safe. When he was finished with all his interesting classes. 

The caught cold makes his sore nose. He still has to take the awful medicine. Too bad for him.

He went to fast asleep right after dinner last night. Niamh too.

Zita and Craig and I watched a program all about way way far away India. A long time ago. 

In India they have lots of elephants. Ha. That is good. Elephants are very nice. And big. 

The Punics had lots of elephants. I remember their stories. Emmet told them to me. When I was little. It is known. 

Craig and I had Scotsman's scones for our lunch. All toasty with real butter. Ha. Good for us. 

Miss Louise said that My friend Niamh can not be a dance a lot lady for a whole week. Or the too sore foot will not get all better. Oh dear. She wrote a letter. Oh dear. 

We are going to drive her to dance a lot school. And all the way home too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment