Wednesday 21 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Four

We had a nice quiet day. Because the rascal election is all over. That is good. 

Zita got home from taking Niamh and Emmet to their nice schools and we went for a walk. It is not so warm today. Yesterday was all warm. 

The cough still has Niamh all caught. Oh dear. 

She has to take giant pills. Craig can not take those pills. Or he will just swell all up and burst. Oh dear. 

Zita had to talk to all the ladies today. About the rascal election. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. When he was not too busy with his very interesting books. Oh well. Too bad for me.

We had big our cheese toastys for our lunch. I always get the crunchy ends. Good for me.

Craig took Niamh to see Zita's friend. For her remember everything exams. After school. She had to bring homework. 

We all watched the old detectives on the television last night. It is Emmet's favourite. There was a dog in the show. I did not bark. Good for me.

There was an awful squirrel on my fence this morning. I almost caught it. Ha. It ran fast away. Into the trees. Silly squirrel. I hate squirrels. It is known.

Zita and Niamh are going to the trade everybody's clothes for no money tomorrow. With all the ladies who live on our streets. And Doctor Susan too. 

Zita brought up the special do not get stuck in snow tires. From the basement. The gold big car needs two new ones. Mister Mike will find some for Zita. That is good.

The silver little car has its special tires on already. We do not have any snow. I looked out the window. There was no snow. Ha. 

Sometimes the too much snow jumps right out of the sky. As a surprise. Oh dear. That is why we get the special do not get stuck in snow tires. 

On our walk I saw the giant bird in the all empty pond. It was just having a little rest before it has to fly far away for a nice vacation. Way down where it is all warm. With no snow at all. Ha. 

In the hot summer it stands up very high in our pond. At my end of the pond. It is a very fast bird. It catches frogs. I never catch frogs. They hide too fast. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment