Saturday 17 October 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Ninety

I had a exciting day. 

When Zita and I came home from our nice walk we had to make everything neat and tidy.

Because we had a cheese party. For our breakfast. Ha. Good for us.

Craig's friend Mrs. Deirdre came to our house. For a nice breakfast with my family. 

She came on the not too dangerous train. For another party. A just for dinner party. Not for us. 

We had a very tasty breakfast. With our own made pie and lots of cheese. Cheese from Mister Nicastro's smelly cheese store. And coffees. Good for me. 

Everybody had breakfast. In the living room. Not in the dining room. I do not know why.

Even Emmet and Niamh were all up and fast awake. Because they could smell the own made pie. Ha.

Everybody talked and talked and talked. For a long time. I had a nice nap. 

Mrs. Deirdre brought Emmet a present. A giant picture of Vikings. From the scary Viking program. On the television. 

He will put it on the wall of his cosy bedroom. 

It will not be so scary in Emmet's bedroom. Because of the swords. And the canon. And the lots of comfy pillows. 

Things are not so scary when you have lots of comfy pillows. And a way big canon. It is known. Ha.

The nasty cold has still caught Niamh. She is just a little too hot today. Oh dear. 

After our tasty breakfast she watched all the programs about doctors. On her brand new computer. I helped her watch. 

I am a big help somebody is sick. Niamh told me. And Emmet too. Good for me. 

Emmet is way busy. Because he has a remember everything exam. All in Latin. Oh dear. 

This afternoon it was very sunny. It was a bit cold. My friend Jamie will like today. He is very fury. He does not get so cold. Even his feet. They are very fury too. I am not so fury. 

This morning I saw little bits of nasty snow. That is not right. I did not tell anyone. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment