Friday 30 October 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Three

GNiamh got up way way early this morning. In the still dark. Because of dance a lot. 

Zita and I got up too. Craig did not get up.

Miss Julia and Niamh went to dance a lot in the white little car. Not the giant car. Miss Julia had to be at dance a lot way early too. 

Zita and I went for two walks this morning. Ha. Good for us. 

We did not see my friend Jamie. It was too early. He was still fast asleep in his comfy bed. Like Craig. Ha. 

It was a very nice day outside. No windy rain. Just big blue sky. All the way up to heaven. 

When we got home we had special fat crunchy toasts. 

Craig and Emmet had to go to their nice doctor. She had to shoot them. So the nasty flu can not catch them. And make them way too sick. 

I think their doctor should shoot the nasty flu. Not Craig and Emmet. It is known. She could use Emmet's canon. Ha. 

Zita went to see Niamh on the giant stage. At lunchtime. At the dance a lot school. 

Niamh told me that my friends Miss Julia and Miss Rowan were there too. On the giant stage. They had all different dances. Not Niamh's. 

I could not go. I had to guard the house all by myself. Because Craig and Emmet were all gone away. To their nice doctor. 

When they got home Craig and I had our peanut butter sandwich. For our lunch. 

Niamh was way tired last night. We did not have any tasty for just for bed time pizza. Oh well. She had a nice bath instead. Too bad for me. 

There were lots of awful squirrels on my street today. Oh dear. A little fast dog chased them all up a tree. Ha. He did not catch them. Oh well. 

Zita came home with lots and lots of tasty food. So Craig and Emmet and Niamh will not all starve to death. When Zita is in way far away Ireland. Ha. 

Zita has to leave lots of tasty food in our house or Niamh would only eat ice cream and too skinny noodles. 

Emmet would only have pasta and croissants. And his favourite cheese. Every day. 

Craig would just eat peanut butter toasts. And too much coffees. Too bad for them. 

I eat frozen peas and our very own green beans and brand new carrots. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment